Tuesday, March 30, 2010

When No Other Words Will Do


Sometimes, social media expressions are just the best. 
Succinct and to the point.

OMG! OMG! OMG!

And afterwards all I could do was
LOL!
so much that I hysterically
ROFL!
Then I started to think about the last few minutes of the game.
IIRC
a lot of players worked really hard to get
 that game to those final 4.4 seconds. 
A 3 pointer and block by Ros,
swooping shot by Jos,
and a jumper by Kayla that rattled in.
WTH
was with those foul calls on Jayne? 
I think only one of them was really a foul, but
NP
this is a TEAM, not just one individual!
IMHO and FWIW
this game will just make the Cardinal stronger!
Not sure who we will play next but I hope
WOOT!
I was
SMH
watching the post game (what little ESPN deemed to show).
Ros was bawling, Jeanette was in a daze,
Jayne was picking Nneka off of the floor.
BTW
I was wondering how the coaches could stay so
KL!
I would have been a complete
Noob! 
So, Card Fans
TYT
and savor this fab win, but not for too long.
Because we are TEXAS bound and


This is a team that
CSWS!

2 comments: