Sunday, December 23, 2007

Better than a Pony!


Remember how you always wished and wished and wished for a great present under the tree, only to be greeted with something like underpants? (which you were just mortified to open in front of everyone?)

To that, I say HA! Not this year!



Great team effort! Too many props to hand out, but can I just say--
ROS ROS ROS ROS ROS ROS ROS ROS ROS ROS ROS ROS ROS ROS!


OK I have a bias--we sponsor her locker and when you do that, you just keep your eye on them a little more. It was so cool to she her back in form. Last year, I spoke to her just before the team was traveling to Tennessee and she was mighty disappointed that she wasn't going to be on the trip. So how great is it that she was able to be the unexpected go-to player in this win?


We fans held up our end of the bargain, too. How fun, scary, nerve racking, exhilirating was that? I suspect many of you are as voiceless as I am today!



So Happy Holidays, my friends. It doesn't get much better than this in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment