Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Shootathon Saturday!


I don't know about you, but I need a little respite from basketball....whew, that PAC 10 tourney does take it out of me! In fact, I missed the Championship game last night because I got the flu! At least I could watch from home, though it never is as good as being there. I know we did a great job in supporting the team for every game and Monday was no exception. We'll need to keep up our good work all the way to Cleveland, so get ready to Rock 'n Roll!


So how much of a break do I need? Oh, just until Saturday for the Shootathon! Remember to send in your pledge sheet even if you cannot attend! This is our second largest fund raiser and we are hoping every FBCer can see their way clear to donate. I think the games this weekend should have jazzed everyone to the max! Info and pledge sheet is here--


Hope to see you Saturday--rest up and get ready for March Madness!










No comments:

Post a Comment